Tuesday 12 October 2010

Just to Name and Praise...

Now we are this far into our story I wanted to name and praise quite a few people who have been amazing for keeping both C and me sane!  In no particular order, thank you to:
  • Our amazing kids, Bren, Chich and Romilly, and of course our soon to be daughter-in-law Gem
  • Jill and Arth, C's sister and brother-in-law
  • John and Siv, far away in Finland but whose thoughts are always with us 
  • Daniel Benjamin Storey for being such amazing support for Romilly, and for us
  • Deb and Robin
  • Shazza (x)
  • Kealy, my sister
  • Neil
  • Allan
  • Simon F
  • Robert O and Barrie T for support and blog following
  • Everyone in my admin section at Thompson House - Raquel, Kirstie, Chris, Erin, Issi, Olwen, Marion,  Sof, Charlotte, Lindsey, Kay and last but not least, Lisa!!
  • Sonya our Macmillan Nurse
  • All my other colleagues at Thompson House
  • All my amazing choir buddies - especially Tina, Ruth, Vicki, Rich, Hannah, Hayley, but everyone really
  •  And everyone who follows this blog - it's reassuring to know my waffle is not wasted and it's lovely to have your thoughts, best wishes and encouragement
Thank you xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment